Immuno LP-20 Powder
Immuno LP-20 Powder Children's Health Products Malaysia, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur (KL), Seri Kembangan OEM, Manufacturer, Supplier, Supply | TOP GREEN HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS SDN BHD

Functional Food Ingredient Containing HK L-137,A Better Way to Support Immunity, Maintain Immune Balance

Built upon knowledge both ancient and currently undergoing renewed and intense scientific scrutiny, HK L-137 is Lactobacillus plantarum; heat-killed to advance its properties; first isolated from narezushi, a source of nutrition in Southeast Asia from ages past that owes its benefit to a precise process of fermentation. Immuno-LP20 is 20% HK L-137, and the remaining 80% dextrin. Immuno-LP20 is an immunobiotic, or a paraprobiotic that benefits the immune system. It contains 10mg, or 20%, HK L-137, a lactobacillus plantarum strain found in foods like pickles and dairy, as well as those produced by Southeast Asian fermentation methods. Clinical studies use 10mg of HK L-137, the amount contained in 50mg Immuno-LP20.

Ingredient Solution
  • Digestive health
  • Anti-fatigue
  • Anti-inflammation
  • Oral health
Switch To Desktop Version